Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sherrie
    replied
    ok, this morning i got brave and i ate 2 boiled eggs, instant oatmeal with those dehydrated strawberries (that quaker stuff), and a full glass of chocolate soy milk. and i took 4 prelief with all this. so far i'm ok, but i'm not getting too excited yet because if it hurts me, i'm not sure how long i'll be waiting for the pain to hit. so, wish me luck, and good luck to those of you who are suffering without your favorite foods. i've only been diagnosed for a week, and i still mourn the idea that i'll never eat spaghetti again. who knows?

sherrie

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    i can only eat white chocolate and i don't have to take no prelief with it.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi, I am the same with bananas and cannot go near them, I can eat a little chocolate and get away with it, try white chocolate made by Nestle, you might be able to tolerate that instead. I really love bananas with ice cream, but that had to go, I can eat nuts though it surprised me, not a lot which is great,Iris hi hat

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    I can't eat bananas because of the potassium in them, my bladder is very sensitive to them. I miss chocolate, fruit, bananas, spaghetti... baby

Leave a comment:

• Alinic
    replied
    Chocolate doesn't flare me but bananas do--go figure??
    alinic

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I can eat carob with no problems.

And --- I've found a treat that has chocolate, but is okay for me with Prelief --- chocolate meringue cookies. In Oregon you can get them at Bed Bath and Beyond, Trader Joes, Target, and some grocery stores.

My whole family is addicted --- plus it's easy for me to include them in my Weight Watchers diet.

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• sherrie
    started a topic prelief and chocolate?

prelief and chocolate?

please, please, please, let there be some help with eating chocolate with prelieve?!!! has anyone had luck with choc. and prelief? i really don't know what i'll do w/o chocolate! i gave up coffee, but i really miss chocolate.
    what about carob? does anyone eat that successfully without probs?
    thanks!

banghead
Working...
X