Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angela boyer
    replied
    I order prelief on line at webvitiamins.com $22.60 plus S&H for 300 count . everywhere else I paid $12.00 for 120 . only takes 2 days to get to me by mail.

Leave a comment:

• theclownster
    replied
    I have found that Meijer has the best price, but when I'm desperate, I'll go anywhere. It's well worth the price.
    Jennifer

Leave a comment:

• MsSmiley
    replied
    I went to Meijer & got 120 tablets for $6 something. They had a sale on it & it is normally $7 something. I only got 2 bottles & probably should've gotten all they had :p

Marlene:blink:

Leave a comment:

• ChefGrl84
    replied
    Betty

hi, i emailed you a few days ago and never received a response.. did you ever get the email?

Rachel
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• froglady
    replied
    wow thank you so much for your help!!

Leave a comment:

• prbetty
    replied
    Hi!

I am jumping in to let you know where you can purchase Prelief at a discount.

Prelief is available at RiteAid pharmacies at a discounted price; if you have Publix or Meijers, they too sell Prelief at a very discounted cost. Additionally, any pharmacy including WalMart and Costco can Special Order Prelief for you (and their price is also quite low).

Prelief is available online at www.costco.com. They sell 2 bottles of 120 tablets very reasonably (plus shipping). You can also try www.nutritiondome.com; they sell the 300 tablet size for $20.77 plus shipping.

In the past, we did provide 'one-time basis' samples to physicians for patients who had never tried Prelief. We are a small company and now simply provide information and a coupon.

(Did you know that Prelief contains no sodium and baking soda is 27% sodium?)

If anyone would like to contact me direct regarding availability or with other questions, please to do not hesitate to do so.

Betty Corson
    Customer Service
    1-800-994-4711
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• ChefGrl84
    replied
    i get mine off of the prelief website, i can only find it at the local pharmacy and its $11 for the 90 pills (i think).. not the big bottle, so i then got it off the website, cheaper than the store, and very fast.. tehy also have the granulated that i cant ifnd anywhere else.. www.prelief.com

Rachel

Leave a comment:

• cathyada
    replied
    hi --it got my first set of prelief from my doc that I went to the first time. Now I pay--9.99 a bottle for 120--now I know walgreens had it on sale about a week ago for 9.99. My pharmacy decided to match the walgreens price. I have urethral syndrome--seems to be helping. thanks Cathy
    Last edited by cathyada; 03-24-2004, 12:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Amber O.
    replied
    On m,y other support group someone told me that you can get 240? I think, 2 bottles for $13.00. I pay $9.99 for on ebottle so taht is agood deal.
    Amber

Leave a comment:

• froglady
    replied
    my uro never heard about it i had to tell him about it today, I called prelief yesterday and they are sending me some samples, just hoping that someone might be getting them cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Dixiefireball
    replied
    i havent had to buy any my doctors office always has sample and they give them to me.
    How about asking them if they have any samples you can get from them to help you out.
    Rhonda

p.s i also found that tums and water and bakeing soda mixed helps and its alot cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• froglady
    started a topic Prelief where

Prelief where

is everyone finding it cheap? any tips? The only place i could find it was at walgreens and it was 11.99 for 120 tabs, does this sound right? Or to high?
Working...
X