constipation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: constipation?

I'm trying to eat fairly alkaline (i.e. about 80% alkaline) and it's definitely helping my body. however diet and cutting out ALLLLL triggers (which for me is a lot of food!) has been the major key. but i started having a small amount of alkaline veggie juice at night, and that's really helped me including not waking up at night even if bladder fairly full
    i figure, it won't hurt and from everything i read it's really good for you to eat more alkaline = eat lots more veg (as long as safe)
    check out http://www.energiseforlife.com/acid-...-chart-1.1.pdf

Comment

Thank you so much for replying sorry to keep bothering you but I feel like the doctors really aren't helping me and im just trusting God but in the mean time I need to try to restore my body would you mins telling me some of the veggies you eat or how you make them or what you do please lol !! Thank you in advance

Comment

Also it's been very hard for me to cut our trigger foods or even know what they are because I've been in constant missery for two months 😣 so I feel that I don't even know what foods are bothering me or not !! So for now I've cut out all caffeine I only drink water the only fruits I've eaten are pears and honey due melon also no tomatoes and I have been cutting out milk for the past few days even though I want a tall glass of milk lol it's also hard becuase im pregnant and als I want is junk food lol like chocolate and peanut butter and carrot cake with tons of frosting !!! But I wont give in becuase what I what more than anything is to feel better

Comment

Working...
        X