X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kporter655
    replied
    Re: constipation?

Also it's been very hard for me to cut our trigger foods or even know what they are because I've been in constant missery for two months 😣 so I feel that I don't even know what foods are bothering me or not !! So for now I've cut out all caffeine I only drink water the only fruits I've eaten are pears and honey due melon also no tomatoes and I have been cutting out milk for the past few days even though I want a tall glass of milk lol it's also hard becuase im pregnant and als I want is junk food lol like chocolate and peanut butter and carrot cake with tons of frosting !!! But I wont give in becuase what I what more than anything is to feel better

Leave a comment:

• Kporter655
    replied

Thank you so much for replying sorry to keep bothering you but I feel like the doctors really aren't helping me and im just trusting God but in the mean time I need to try to restore my body would you mins telling me some of the veggies you eat or how you make them or what you do please lol !! Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• KikiUK
    replied

I'm trying to eat fairly alkaline (i.e. about 80% alkaline) and it's definitely helping my body. however diet and cutting out ALLLLL triggers (which for me is a lot of food!) has been the major key. but i started having a small amount of alkaline veggie juice at night, and that's really helped me including not waking up at night even if bladder fairly full
    i figure, it won't hurt and from everything i read it's really good for you to eat more alkaline = eat lots more veg (as long as safe)
    check out http://www.energiseforlife.com/acid-...-chart-1.1.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Kporter655
    replied

I am aware that this post it old but I had a question about the blending ?? I think that part of my freequency and constantly feeling the need to pee is because I have been constipated im wondering if since you said it also alkalizes your urine if you think this will help with freequency too ??

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    Thank you!!

Hope it works for you! Oh yeah and about every second day I will put a table spoon of flax powder in to the mix. It helps too! Tons of fiber!!!!!!!! But I find that the veggie mix alone helps alot. It also alkalizes your urine pretty quick so I find I feel better too! I also sometimes will take an acorn squash and cook it and then blend it with carrots, spinach, cucumber, a pear, a cup of carrots, cup of coconut milk, and a gala apple. Basecly any good veggies or fruit I have in the house I will put in there. I have yet to try half a banana but I will try it soon Tastes soo good! (don't forget to cook the carrots too) I just put them in the microwave for 5 min so they blend easier and you don't have chunks. Its just an all around healthy way to eat I find and get all the veggies and more that you need for one day. I Do it in the morning, and make one liter at a time, and at lunch, and have a little snack, and then at dinner I eat a full supper, but I try to make it so there are at least two servings of veggies. If you need anything, PM me.

Jenn xoxox

Leave a comment:

• nottoc4
    replied
    I use Benefiber caplets everyday and no longer have constipation.

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    constipation

Jinny,
    Sounds good, I think I'll try it.
    BTW, your pictures are beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    The taste is actually really good and I really enjoy making them too!!! I add more pears sometimes and all I can taste is them and the carrots, which are sweet anyways

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    constipation

Jinny Jean,
    Interesting combination. How's the taste,(not that that's important when you are all constipated, just curious).

I also have found that Prelief is constipating, even one dose can slow down my system.

For my C, I use hot prune juice and also stool softeners(not laxitives, just Docusate Sodium). The softeners work very well and don't seem to bother my bladder.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    I blend (yes a blender) broccoli, spinach, coconut milk, a pear and some carrots and drink it (I try to once a day) I was constipated before I started doing this.. Just trust me, you will have no problems "going" if you do that every day. lol

Jenn

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    With IC most of us have constipation problems, I have to take 2 overnight laxatives every other day to keep me functioning. I tried everything else fiber and all nothing else works for me but laxitives.

Leave a comment:

• prbetty
    replied
    Hello!

Each Prelief tablet contains 65 mg of elemental calcium.

You should calculate the amount of calcium that you are getting from Prelief each day and calculate that into the amount of calcium that you are trying to intake daily. You may have to cut back on your supplement.

Betty Corson
    Customer Service
    1-800-994-4711

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    I've also noticed lately that the prelief may be causing me some constipation, and I am never usually ever constipated. I may be getting too much calcium since I am also taking my regular calcium citrate supplements.

Leave a comment:

• Mothergoose
    replied
    I found I get C using prelief. I have IBS-C as it is and prelief puts me over the edge, even one pill.

I use miralax daily.

MG

Leave a comment:

• Mothergoose
    replied
    I found I get C using prelief. I have IBS-C as it is and prelief puts me over the edge, even one pill.

I use miralax daily.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X