tums ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tums ?

would just taking one a day be helpful in anyway?

I currently take 2mg valium 3x
    gelnique
    50 mg macrobid
    1000 flax seed oil
    500 mg magnesium

I can't say. But I can say Prelief has a lot less of the extra, added junk that is in Tums, like the dyes and artificial flavoring. Tums may even have preservatives and other things that can be harmful to an IC bladder. I suppose it is all circumstancial, based on your bladder, what you are eating, whether you have access to Prelief, etc. However, I know for me, Prelief is much better on my bladder than Tums. Sorry, that isn't the best answer, but I hope that helps! Best wishes.
    Tierney
    Message me and add me http://facebook.com/tierneybrielle.

Diagnosed with IC at 12-years-old, but have had IC much longer, now 24-years-old - fibromyalgia (diasnosed 07/30/12) - CFS - migraines - diagnosed with myofascial pelvic pain syndrome in January of '12 - scoliosis since ~12-years-old & s/p spinal fusion (06/21/10) T10-L3 w/ metal implants & nerve damage - post laminectomy syndrome - lumbar spondylosis - mild dextroscoliosis now - menorrhagia and dysmenorrhea (both controlled) - IBS - chemical sensitivity - allergies - chronic nose bleeds - heartburn - rosacea - and that is just the relevant stuff

Do you have a question? Feel free to ask me anything; I am an open book!

I am not a medical authority; I do not offer medical advice. Talk to your doctor, and if you are not comfortable talking to your doctor, find another one. It is OK to advocate for yourself as well as not be satisfied with your doctor! You deserve the best medical care.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X