Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prelief for Pain Relief??? Is it posible???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Re: Prelief for Pain Relief??? Is it posible???

Originally posted by HeNiRo View Post
    Hi Everybody,

I'm in a terrible flare right now and none of my "arsenal" of meds seem to be helping. I take Elmiron, hydroxyzine, and Lorezapam regulary for almost 3 years. When in a flare I use Querceitin with Aloe Vera and Glucosimine, as well as Prelief before anything I eat, which is usually a very bland diet. However, today I took Prelief, not only before lunch, but 2 hours after just to see if it would help and it did! I noticed pain relief pretty quickly. Could this be because of the prelief or just a coinsidence? I have taken a total of 4 today and feel much better than I did just 3 hours ago. Would this be considered the same concept as drinking water and baking soda? I know Prelief takes the acid out of food but does it alkalize the urine when not taken before a meal? Just curious and hoping that I've stumbled upon something that will give me a little bit of hope and relief during this awful flare!!! Thank you!
    Sorry for the spelling errors.
    Since Prelief neutralizes the acids in food, it's very possible that it's what helped.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• eyeliner128
    replied
    Re: Prelief for Pain Relief??? Is it posible???

That is certainly possible, that it works similarly to baking soda. I think that whether or not any food is taken with it, it still has an alkalizing effect.

Good that it helps your flare - I would try again tomorrow and see if you get the same results.

Leave a comment:

• HeNiRo
    started a topic Prelief for Pain Relief??? Is it posible???

Prelief for Pain Relief??? Is it posible???

Hi Everybody,

I'm in a terrible flare right now and none of my "arsenal" of meds seem to be helping. I take Elmiron, hydroxyzine, and Lorezapam regulary for almost 3 years. When in a flare I use Querceitin with Aloe Vera and Glucosimine, as well as Prelief before anything I eat, which is usually a very bland diet. However, today I took Prelief, not only before lunch, but 2 hours after just to see if it would help and it did! I noticed pain relief pretty quickly. Could this be because of the prelief or just a coinsidence? I have taken a total of 4 today and feel much better than I did just 3 hours ago. Would this be considered the same concept as drinking water and baking soda? I know Prelief takes the acid out of food but does it alkalize the urine when not taken before a meal? Just curious and hoping that I've stumbled upon something that will give me a little bit of hope and relief during this awful flare!!! Thank you!
    Sorry for the spelling errors.
Working...
X