Elmiron instillations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmiron instillations

Hello, I live in France, I have been taking Elmiron for a few years now and it has changed my life for the better. In France we don't have instillations except RIMSO. I've asked my uro if she would be OK to do Elmiron instillations and she agreed. The problem is that no other doctor has ever done this in France and she doesn't really know what to put in it?
    could you help us and tell us what are the "ingredients" and quantities in an Elmiron instillation? Thanks for your help.

This is what my doctor has me using:
    2 capsules of Elmiron OR 4 ML's of 10,000 heparin
    5 ml sodium bicarbonate
    10ml 2% lidocaine

Its been such a lifesaver for me I hope your able to do the installations. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Current treatments: Botox, Bladder installations, Elmiron, Amitriptyline, Gabapentin, Hydroxyzine, Sprix.

Comment

Hello, when I used instillations my ingredients were:
      10 000 units heparin
      20cc marcaine
      I used dmso as well but cut that portion out to make rescue instillations. My dr. Then directed me to open the oral capsules and sprinkle the contents into the instillation mix. I used 300mg of elmiron per instillation.

Good luck!
      Diagnosed IC and PFD February 2016. Before this I had minor IC symptoms for 6 years.
      Other diagnosis: IBS, Chronic Sinusitis & Rhinitis, Iron deficiency

Comment

Working...
      X