X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Originally posted by GodgrantsMercy View Post
    Constipation, I don't understand that. At least for me I am great in that area?????????
    If there's a buildup of fecal matter, it can cause pressure on the urethra. I know that right after a BM, I have a faster urine stream.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• GodgrantsMercy
    replied
    Constipation, I don't understand that. At least for me I am great in that area?????????

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I agree that calling your doctor is a good idea. It could be something as simple as constipation, but you really need to find out.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• GodgrantsMercy
    replied
    I am going through the same thing...........as far as not being able to catheterize, like originally, and for me I seem to stop mid stream and for some reason can't getting going again and like you it hurts so bad..............I just want to scream. I use the fr/ch 14 and it's definitely not working. I also started a new med, diagnosed with fibro, 3 weeks ago, and not sure if this med is messing me up, the Savella. I am so down lately but know God is involved with this and I just have to trust HIM through it all. I hope and pray you feel better soon and can find a cure as to why this is happening.

Leave a comment:

• coopsmom
    started a topic Cathing issuse!!!!

Cathing issuse!!!!

When I started cathing several yrs ago, I Could put the cath as far as it would go up in
    my bladder!!! The past several caths, it will stop at a certain point and will not go any
    future in my bladder, it burns and hurts when this happens. I made a point to look at
    the cath last night when this happened to see if any blood was on it and none. I wasn't
    able to go to my doctors apt on Thursday this past week, and honestly would not have
    remembered to tell him prob. Now it is gonna be Sept 5 or 6 I can't remember before
    I can get in with him again. I do see a local uro. so I guess I will be calling her in the
    morning for an appointment, I was just wondering your all thoughts on this, it does kind of
    worry me, and my urination is increasing. But that could be from the worry

But, thru it all I know that Jesus will be by my side... please
Working...
X