• Anisha_d87
    replied
    Re: Recipes and diet

An easy book

Leave a comment:

• Anisha_d87
    replied

Thanks guys, can you reccomend an easy one?

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

I concentrate on the bladder friendly list --- it gives me a more positive outlook. For dinner tonight I had spaghetti with a simple white sauce with cheese on top and it was very good, topped off with a piece of cake with vanilla ice cream. I'll have a plain white cookie snack later this evening. If you eat fish, that's an easy one to fix --- I usually just add a bit of salt and sauté in butter --- add a baked potato and call it dinner. I make most of our bread and love toast with just butter and a little honey. Peanut butter on toast, topped with honey, makes a good addition to my breakfast cereal. I do hot cereal, usually the instant kind you just put in a bowl, add water, and microwave for a minute so it's not really cooking.

I suggest you have a look at the books available in the ICN Shop; there are several good ones that will help you develop an IC safe, healthy diet.

Warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• rshell84
    replied

What about fish? If you're limited to chicken here is one idea:

Put a whole chicken in the crock pot with potatoes and other veggies and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4 hours. Use leftover shredded chicken for quesidillas, chicken pasta, "mock" chicken enchiladas (there are some recipes on here), chicken sandwiches.

Leave a comment:

• Anisha_d87
    started a topic Recipes and diet

Recipes and diet

Guys please help, im new to this,im sick of eating foods which dont fill me up im following the ic list and avoiding any food in the last column. I need some very very easy recipes for a meal.i dont eat pork ham or beef. Soo chiken only. I feel like im limited to my meals.all ive been eating is eggs potatoes and cheese😒 Oh and bread.nothing cooked, where can i start? Im so hungry x
Working...
X