Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dixiefireball
    replied
    those are one treatment that kills my bladder i had one of those and never again but i have a funny story about it.
    we had just left the office i was crying in pain from the treatment now this was about two years ago now my mother in law was in the car with me and offered me bubble gum without thinking i put it in my mth and guess what type of bubble gum it was???? green apple talking about really getting sick green apple and garlic dont mix. blah

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I started DMSO with eight weekly instillations, then cut back to once a month. It's definitely not my favorite thing to do, but it seems to keep the IC pretty well controlled. I don't usually plan on accomplishing much on DMSO day, but I'm basically lazy --- and it gives me a chance to watch a movie.

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• mnd2002
    replied
    how often do they normally do them? I have six more treatment. Did you have any problems wiyh yous? thanks donna

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    The smell usually goes away on its own in less than 24 hours. When I have a treatment, I find the taste is the worst part --- peppermint seems to temporarily get rid of the taste.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• donna jones
    started a topic instillations

instillations

I had a rimso treatment done today it was awful. I have this awful oder i cant get rid of i smell like garlic. Is there antthing i can do?
Working...
X