Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICyuck
    replied
    I had polyps that got removed too...I guess they aren't too uncommon with IC.

I think the lidocaine is a really good suggestion, and I hope you are able to tolerate everything without it being too painful or anything.

Love, ICY

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    That's a tough decision to have to make. If you're in severe pain anyway, it might be worth giving it a try. Is your uro willing to give you pain meds? I think I would insist on having some to see you through at least the first instillation. I also had polyps, but mine were removed when I had a hydrodistention some years ago and so far they haven't come back.

Sending an encouraging hug and healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• severe urethral swelling,Dr. wants to try instills:O

hello everyone, I recently posted bout having severe vaginl swelling ,urethral and bladder screams. Its been less than a week, and still flaring strong. Dr and I are trying to figure out whats next in treatment. Since my ic is focused on the bladder wall at the urethra(grape like polyps) and from having many dilitations s a child in a Drs office with no numbing,I have a very sensitive urethra and am wondering if I could handle instills at all. I am sc
    ared to make things worse. Anybody else have a simila r situation? could you tell me what happened ffor you? Thank youDebbie BTW I just added hyscyamine to the arsenal...it makes me loopy and thirsty. Not sure if its worth trying to hang with. Bye
Working...
X