X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L. Thomas
    replied
    Originally posted by waterflow
    Not sure what size but it is the same kind of cath my uro uses. That's why I think this is so strange.
    Does your MD know the problem you are having?
    I know that most of the time they use a larger catheter. They also might use a numbing gel.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Not sure what size but it is the same kind of cath my uro uses. That's why I think this is so strange.

Leave a comment:

• L. Thomas
    replied
    Originally posted by waterflow
    I was wondering if any of you who do the cath at home ever have a problem with having the "Big O" while putting it in and taking it out and for a while afterwards? I have no clue as to what I am doing wrong but never had this happen when Uro did is. It is very annoying too because it will keep happening on and off for about 1 hour after taking the cath out. I'm not touching anything down there to put the cath in. I can hold onto the cath and slide it in by itself. Are the "Big O" nerves located near the erurethra?
    What size catheter are you using?

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a topic another one of my stupid questions

another one of my stupid questions

I was wondering if any of you who do the cath at home ever have a problem with having the "Big O" while putting it in and taking it out and for a while afterwards? I have no clue as to what I am doing wrong but never had this happen when Uro did is. It is very annoying too because it will keep happening on and off for about 1 hour after taking the cath out. I'm not touching anything down there to put the cath in. I can hold onto the cath and slide it in by itself. Are the "Big O" nerves located near the erurethra?
Working...
X