Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bethrlk
    replied
    I agree with some of the other ladies - try a few more weeks of instills if you can.

Whenever I need a cycle of DMSO treatments, I always find relief at the tail end of the 6-8 weeks....I would not write it off until you had a whole cycle under your belt.

Good luck with everything!

Hugs,
    Beth

PS I just finished my 6th instill of a DMSO cycle this week and feel TONS better than March/April!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    My improvement happened about a week after the last of 7 once a week DMSO cocktail instillations. I had become very sad thinking they weren't helping & then I suddenly felt better. After that I had them once every 4-6 weeks.

That said, I had improvement, but I still didn't feel well, so the next summer I tried heparin rescue instillations. Those work a lot better for me, so I learned to do them at home & they're one of my main treatments now.

I'd see if you can try the DMSO a little longer & then see how you feel a week or so later....

Leave a comment:

• Kathi
    replied
    It took me 5 before I saw any results. Talk to him & ask to try it a few more times. Kathi

Leave a comment:

• HGC
    replied
    It took me about 6-8 DMSO treatments before I started to feel better so maybe you shouldn't give up yet. I have been using DMSO every 3 weeks for the past 15 years and it has been a lifesaver for me.

Leave a comment:

• Paininthe*.*
    started a topic DMSO - what should I do next?

DMSO - what should I do next?

I've had 3 DMSO instills, and my Uro says most of his patients see improvement by now. He doesn't think it's worth continuing since I'm not better. I'm confused 'cuz I thought it took 6 or more sessions to see results.

My urgency/frequency is a bit less, but pain is a bit more. Should I insist on continuring or write off DMSO as another failure in my LONG list of treatments tried/
Working...
X