• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    ICNDonna
    ICN Staff

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I think you're wise to tell them no more than 25% DMSO. If they're using Rimso50, that's 50% DMSO so it needs to be further deleted. When I had DMSO, the solution was half Rimso and half water solution, then it was further diluted by instilling analgesic first.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    Support Volunteer

• leelee88
    replied
    Christine,
    I honestly dont see how you do it.. I can hardly drag myself out of bed some days..I wish you luck today.. But please remb that its your body and if you do not feel confortable doing the DMSO then tell your URO..If it makes him mad oh well... Like i said ITS YOUR BODY..lol I hope the best for you today let us know how it goes ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Ronda

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    ICN Member

• GriffsMommy
    started a topic Going to uro again this morning

Going to uro again this morning

Okay, I'm really nervous here. I'm going to my uro again at 9:20am. We're supposed to talk about how the DMSO treatment went last week and possibly do another one today. I've decided that I'm going to ask him what solution he is using and tell him that it makes me really nervous to use a solution that is stronger than 25%. I know that many have done 50% and not had any damage to their bladder but I don't want to take that chance no matter how small it is. I'm the primary breadwinner in my family, I can't risk having it get worse!
    I guess I'm also nervous that he will do the 25% solution because I was really really uncomfortable after the last one. I'm supposed to go to my appt and then come back to work. Ouch! I don't know if I'll be able to make it through a whole day.
    My co-worker who is also a really good friend just basically told me that I have to get through the day one minute at a time like everybody else does. Does everybody else here in the office sit at their desk in pain all day??? Then she said, this may be the way it always will be for you right? Ugh, this made me mad, it's like she's telling me that I should be able to make it through the whole day no matter how bad it feels.
    I'm really going to try because we really can't afford for me to miss more time from work but she doesn't know how uncomfortable and painful it is after that stupid DMSO! That kinda hurt my feelings and makes me mad. I don't want to be like this, I want to feel normal damnit!
    Ugh, wish me luck, and I'll let you guys know how it went
Working...
X