Ozone injections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ozone injections?

Are there any new posts regarding the ozone therapy? I'm looking into a integrative medicine place in Irvinethat claims to cure ic with ozone?..Before I spend the money and go through the process, I've been so many doctors and treatments instills etc. The only thing that is helping me tolerate the pain and not be House bound and bed bound is Triville

Comment

Re: Ozone injections?

I did Ozone here in Boulder Colorado. I did 10 ozone treatments over about a month. I got worse the first few weeks of treatment and then when I finished I can't say I noticed any change. Although it's been now over a month since I stopped treatments and I decided to let go and do nothing but drinking baking soda a few times a day to get acid out of my body. I'm noticing anything that causes more acid in my body makes me feel worse. I'm
      Starting to feel almost 95 percent better although I don't know if it was the ozone treatments or getting my
      Body more alkaline with baking soda. So I'd say try to
      Ozone. It's seems worth the try although it takes about 2 months to notice any difference I think so it's a real commitment. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
      X