X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonb1
    replied
    Mc 2203,
    It had 3 ingredients...Heparin, Sodium Bicard and I can't remember the 3rd.

However I do take 4 elmiron a day, Cysta Q, one 25 mg of Hydroxydine at night, take Urogesic Blue as needed, follow IC diet, warm baths, PT therapy once a month and PRAY!!!

Jonathan

Leave a comment:

• Mc2203
    replied
    Can I ask which instill you are having?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    How wonderful that you got 7 days of relief! I've found that catheterizing myself is much more comfortable (once I got used to doing it) than having a doctor or nurse do it. Hopefully that will be the case for you as well. I have to do them twice a day, so I think that 7 days of relief is really great Hopefully this is the start of feeling better for you!

Leave a comment:

• greeneyes
    replied
    I'm so glad the instills are helping you. I had relief with the first four but only for a few days each time. I hope they continue to help you. I'm sure someone will be able to help you more than I have.

Leave a comment:

• jonb1
    started a topic My First Instill and Questions

My First Instill and Questions

I had my first instill 7 days ago. I am still having relief!!! How long does this usually last? It is even helping frequency. And Dr. said they would show me how to do it at home. That seems scary, and it did hurt when they inserted and I had soreness all that day and air bubbles when I had to urinate? Will it always be like that on every day I have to do instills?

Thanks, Jonathan
Working...
X