DMSO #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMSO #2

Well I had DMSO #2 today and within an hour I started to feel rotten - like the flu or something. I did the same thing last week. Has anyone had this happen? I am really confused. This has never happened to me before with DMSO's. Any advice? Any help? I would appreciate any input!! banghead
    Live life to the fullest day to day. The best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time!

DX: IC - November 2002 after hysterectomy
    Interstim implanted March 2006 - died May 2011
    Interstim replacement June 2011
    Meds: Pain meds, muscle relaxer, cystex, and marcaine bladder instills as needed.
    Docs: Pain management doc, urologist, family practice

I didn't get those feelings. Have you asked your doc what, if anything, maybe different?
    Hope it goes better the next time. Hugs, Kathi
    One Day At A Time
    Kathi

Comment

If DMSO#2 is MSM, then I had a similar experience. When I first started to take MSM I felt as though I has going through a type of detox. This was no fun, but in the end was worth it. In my journey so far MSM has been offered the best relief I have had. I took in orally, in instills, I rubbed it on my skin and I took it in IVs. It helped.

You may want to stick with it.
      I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hi,

Tuesday December 9th will be my 16th weekly session with DMSO. It is Rimso-50, and nothing is mixed with it, the nurse just uses the catheter to instill it in my bladder. Then I have to lay there on each side for 20 minutes, lay on my back for 20 minutes, and on my stomach to swish it around in my bladder. When I first started DMSO it made me feel really ditzy in my head and body and upset my entire system including my digestion! I hated to go back for the second session, but I did. Each time I get DMSO, it makes my IC flare up for anywhere from 4-12 hours. (That is what the dr. said it would do, and I guess he knows what he is talking about!) Then it goes away and I feel pretty good. I almost feel normal. I definitely feel so much better than I had been feeling for the last 25 years....

PPP

Comment

Working...
        X