Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I just did a brief search and found one place where 4 vials cost $350! There were some clinical trials done in the US and you can read about those as well if you google it.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• needsrelief
    replied
    Im in the US. how much does it cost?

Leave a comment:

• sharloom
    started a topic Some info. about Uracyst in Canada

Some info. about Uracyst in Canada

Hello everyone ,
    it's been such a long time since I've posted anything and sinced I've checked in on this wesite, as I am doing very, very well with IC and it seems to be in 'check'. I have also been having some things that I'm not supposed to like coffee, red wine, green tea, and other things that I avoided. I havent' had a flare up in about 6 months! and I SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT WITHOUT HAVING TO GO PEE!! YAA HOOO!!

I have been getting bladder instillations for the past year every 2 weeks with Uracyst. I go to the doctor and he does the instillations. He told me that you can't get Uracyst with a perscription but what he wasn't telling me is that you don't need a perscription to buy it.

I have Great news for those of you who are interested in getting Uracyct! I just bought my first box all for me at the drugstore. I went in and asked if the pharmacist could order the Uracyst and he called 2 suppliers and ordered a box for me! no perscription! no questions asked! I believe that I read about it here last year and how people were coming up to canada to get the uracycst. Well you can. I went to one of our large 'Shoppers Drug Mart" stores.

Anyway, if I could just say that this medication has been a god send for me and I've been a changed person all because of this medication. I don't have the worry, stress, pain, and bathroom urges hardley at all.

Thanks and if this can help out one person to find some relief then I'm glad that I've posted this....maybe someone else already has and it is worth a try.

So I thought I'd check in and let you all know that YES you can buy Uracyst by the box. 4 viles = 4 treatments
Working...
X