Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tink22
    replied
    Thank you, I sure hope I find one that works really soon. I really need some sleep.

Leave a comment:

• ermkenne
    replied
    It took me a bit to find the right one, but the one I do helps. I do mine daily. Mine consists of Marcaine 0.5%, Solu-Cortef (hydrocortisone, a steroid), Heparin 20,000 units, and sodium bicarbonate. I love having this solution in my bladder anymore. It feels great in there, and has helped my pain. I have to do them daily, since my IC has become more severe. I do believe they help, and are a part of my pain management regimen. It may take a bit. I could not tolerate ones with lidocaine in them and found out that caused bad urinary retention for me. Every one is different, and you learn a bit from doing them. I am very happy with the one I am currently on. Good luck to you.

Erin

Leave a comment:

• Tink22
    replied
    Thank you, gosh I hope they work!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I do them twice a day most days, with heparin and sterile water added. They help a lot. They do last longer for me than the lidocaine ones and they burn less than the lidocaine ones did.

Most people don't need twice a day instillations, but my IC is not mild, and I have a job where frequency of restroom trips is a problem. These instillations have saved my career, which I love.

Hope you find relief soon,

Leave a comment:

• Tink22
    started a topic Bupivacaine & Sodium Bicard Instill

Bupivacaine & Sodium Bicard Instill

Has anyone had one of these? How was it? Like it, not like it?

I was told these last longer than the lidocaine ones. *shrug*
Working...
X