Bleach treatments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bleach treatments

Had my first Lidocaine and Bicarbonate of Soda instil yesterday and it has helped the pain a bit but done nothing for frequency(not that it is supposed to,of course.) I asked about why they didn't add a steroid to the mix and nobody had a clue. I find it ridiculous trying to treat an inflammatory disease without any anti inflammatory medications.

Comment

Vladilyich, you should know that DMSO is not any more recommended as treatment and you are lucky to be in UK: forget DMSO and try Uracyst/Gepan/Uropol or however it is called in UK. It is not available in US, that is why forum has not many threads about it, but in German forum it is most discussed and most effective to #clue" broken bladder lining together again. It is though lifetime treatment, bur if you are lucky, you get better in some months, and some cases the symptoms disappear in some months or years totally. But then you need to continue, not so often any more, but just to be sure "clue" is not washed off again. Please consider it, it can change your life.

Comment

And it helps frequency and pain both!

Comment

Originally posted by krist656 View Post
          And it helps frequency and pain both!
          I have previously tried cystistat with no help at all.Also, being a male and having nothing but urethral pain,I truly have none or minimal pain in my bladder,the catheter insertions are an absolute nightmare for me.

Comment

Good.. But you never tried Tamsulosin, right? It is esp for men. It helps me so much with frequency, I go to toilet now every 3-4 hrs or more thanks to it. I just wish I would have tried it 5 years earlier.. I have taken it only 3 months now. Please try.

Comment

Tried Tamsulosin many times as its the first thing doctors recommend for men due to them always thinking its prostate related.
              Useless for me but I am glad it is helpful for you.
              I've also tried the full range of over active bladder drugs such as Solifenacin,Vesicare(caused tooth decay due to dry mouth and had teeth removed) Tolteradine,Oxybutynin and so on. Solifenacin was actually helpful in my early days way before any diagnosis and when pain was not a major symptom just frequency.
              I am really interested in the mesenchymal stem cell therapy as I think this looks like a fantastic idea due to its success in other fields of medicine and the fact it uses your own stem cells and nobody elses.

Comment

A bleach instillation really sounds painful. I would be very careful about doing this and discuss it further with your doctor. I had DMSO treatments done over 10 years ago when I lived in Florida and my present doctor said they stopped doing that many years ago. she said she would not do it and went in to tell me the reasons why. It made sense to me so I never did it again. There are so many soothing instillations that are available. Good luck. I hope you get some relief and start to feel better soon.
                Mel

IC, PFD, IBS, Allergies, Chronic Migraines, CVID, Fibromyalgia, CFS, Numerous Laporoscopies for Endometriosis and Adhesions, Hysterectomy 2002

Comment

Working...
                X