CYSTA Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYSTA Q

Hi guys! hi Has anyone tried "Cysta Q". My brother met someone who said that it had helped her tremendously so I'm thinking about ordering it. Thanks!

I know this is an older post, but I have them same question...does anyone have any luck with this stuff?
    After suffering with IC for 40 years, my bladder was removed in Dec 05...YAY!

Comment

I took it during a really bad and long flair and it seemed to really help.
      Good luck Erin

Comment

Cysta-Q is by Farr Labbs in Santa Monica, California. You can look up the number on Cysta-Q website and call for a FREE full bottle sample. I have taken it, sometimes it helped but other times it did not.
        bunnykinb

6/04 dx Mild IC; 3/06 2nd hydro/cysto w/2nd uro; Moderate IC now. IBS dx 11/03. 6/08 dx Vulva Vestibulitis/Pelvic Floor Spasms. 7/20/15 Feels like I have moderate IC now. Burning again.

tried & failed treatments: Urocit K 2x/day, Prelief & Atarax 25 mg 3/05-6/06; elavil 10mg 11/30/06-2/28/07 (stopped due to hunger); elmiron orally but had throat tightness;heparin instills 1x/mo 9/04-2/05;elmiron instills every 2 wks 7/05-2/06;20 DMSO 7/28/06-9/07.nortriptyline 10mg 4/07-10/07current meds/treatments:Tofrinal 25mg;Yasmin bc. Heparin instills every 2 weeks 2/08-present. Mix: 8cc lidocaine, 8cc heparin (40,000 units), & 3cc sodium bicarb. main symptoms: frequency & labia/clitorial burning

Comment

Cysta Q

Hi ladies

I know this is an old post but I am thinking of trying Cysta Q but wasnt sure if it was safe to use and if it would interact with my other medication? I take birth control and amytriptaline.

Any help or advise would be great as I am keen to give it a go.

thanks so much
          Started with symptoms 2004 after a severe infection.
          Was diagnosed with IC Feb 2006 after cystoscopy.
          Diagnosed with vulvodyina and PN in july 2006.
          Dignosed with ME and IBS Oct 2006.
          Currently taking Amytriptaline 50mg, regular pain killers and birth control!
          Also doing IC diet and regular use of heat packs.
          Still struggling with IC and controling my symptoms so looking for some help

also recently had abnormal pap, CIN III and just had LEEP done 2007

Comment

kjd, I suggest you go to the CystaQ web site and print out the contents. Then take it with you to your doctor and ask.

Donna
            Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
            Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
            Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
            [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

Hi Donna

thanks for your response. I have already printed off all the ingrediants and took them to my doctor but he still doesnt have a clue what any of them are apart from Cranberry powder. He doesnt believe in herbal remedies anyway so hes prob not the best person to speak to! I have noticed quite a lot of info about Cysta Q on this website though which are positive feedback which is a good sign. I have already paid for them so thinking of giving them ago but thought Id try to find out if I can take them with my medication first! Maybe some of the ladies on here will know.

thanks for your help
              kate
              Started with symptoms 2004 after a severe infection.
              Was diagnosed with IC Feb 2006 after cystoscopy.
              Diagnosed with vulvodyina and PN in july 2006.
              Dignosed with ME and IBS Oct 2006.
              Currently taking Amytriptaline 50mg, regular pain killers and birth control!
              Also doing IC diet and regular use of heat packs.
              Still struggling with IC and controling my symptoms so looking for some help

also recently had abnormal pap, CIN III and just had LEEP done 2007

Comment

I would take the Cysta-Q print out to your doctor. My doctor didn't know what it was.
                bunnykinb

6/04 dx Mild IC; 3/06 2nd hydro/cysto w/2nd uro; Moderate IC now. IBS dx 11/03. 6/08 dx Vulva Vestibulitis/Pelvic Floor Spasms. 7/20/15 Feels like I have moderate IC now. Burning again.

tried & failed treatments: Urocit K 2x/day, Prelief & Atarax 25 mg 3/05-6/06; elavil 10mg 11/30/06-2/28/07 (stopped due to hunger); elmiron orally but had throat tightness;heparin instills 1x/mo 9/04-2/05;elmiron instills every 2 wks 7/05-2/06;20 DMSO 7/28/06-9/07.nortriptyline 10mg 4/07-10/07current meds/treatments:Tofrinal 25mg;Yasmin bc. Heparin instills every 2 weeks 2/08-present. Mix: 8cc lidocaine, 8cc heparin (40,000 units), & 3cc sodium bicarb. main symptoms: frequency & labia/clitorial burning

Comment

CystaQ

I'm currently taking my free bottle of Cysta Q - been on it about 3 months and I don't notice any difference. I'm wondering how long I will have to take it to know if it will work? Of course my uro is not really sure if my pain is IC or if it's nerve damage from surgery 16 months ago. The cystoscopy didn't show anything wrong.

Comment

Cysta Q

I took one pill, less than 10 minutes later I was running for the bathroom boy did it ever burn...the only time I'll ever try that!

I know there are others that have had better results though, it's a matter trial & error, that is the most frustrating part of this~

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
                    Jen
                    Medically diagnosed Post Menopause 9-13, unsure for how long! Have: IC, IBS-C, arthritis, carpal tunnel, hypoglycemia, RLS, seasonal sinusitis, depression, anxiety, infertility, hormone imbalance.

Please read Screaming to be heard by Dr. Elizabeth Vliet. I do deep cleansing breathing & relaxation morning & night along with doing Yoga everynight now, it's been a huge blessing for my body! Born & raised in Michigan, relocated to Oklahoma in 9/09. Please Don't stop anti depressants or mood stabilizers "cold turkey"!

http://www.icawareness.com/stories.html

Jen Meier Cascaddan on Facebook

Married for 21 years, have 2 cats that are my "boys"

Comment

Although I haven't taken it, I think Bladder Q looks like a better bet. The ingredients seem to be more IC friendly. (just my opinion) I took the sample of Cysta Q, and I didn't notice any difference although I don't know how long it takes before you see any difference. Some of these alternatives don't work right away. I take Cystoprotek which definitely lessened my symptoms after 4 months of continual use.

Comment

Working...
                      X