marshmallow tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshmallow tea

For all of you who drink marshmellow tea----Where do you buy it? is it loose tea or can you find tea bags? I just pick some up from whole foods loose tea. can you mix it with anything else like another type of tea? taste is kind of funky, do you just get use to it? I am going to try this. how many cups a day do you have? have you noticed a difference? thank you for you input now to dash out to work! Everyone have a GREAT Valentines Day!
    mom to 3 wonderful kids

IC symptoms 7/03,
    hysterectomy 11/04,
    prolapse cervix 7/07
    diagnosed: IC 2007
    IBS 2008

You can find it loose at Whole foods market usually. I sometimes get out the capsules mix one in water, then strain it.

Comment

thank you. i thought i had seen it in tea bags but i guess not. I bought it loose. Funny thing is it wasn't with the other teas so I had to ask but we found it. I tried some last week I felt like I had more urgency but I will try again and see what happens.
      How long do you steep it for?
      mom to 3 wonderful kids

IC symptoms 7/03,
      hysterectomy 11/04,
      prolapse cervix 7/07
      diagnosed: IC 2007
      IBS 2008

Comment

You only need to steep it about a minute for the loose-leaf kind. It turns into a mucousy liquid...kinda gross, but it does seem to soothe the bladder a bit with frequent use.

Comment

some ppl do use a cold brew method, you'd have to do a search on a search engine for it, I dont remember how much to how much water.

Comment

Working...
          X