Blueberry Leaf Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueberry Leaf Tea

Has anyone had success with Blueberry Leaf Tea? I know I read about it somewhere on this site. I am in Australia and having trouble finding the tea. Plenty of places on the net I can purchase it from the the States but it becomes rather expensive when you have to pay shipping etc.

I have never tried it, but, I am sure someone will be able to give you some info.
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

While I like blueberry leaf tea, it increases my frequency ten-fold so I steer clear.
      Thats not to say you'll react the same way; the only way you'll know for sure is to try it and see.

Have you tried posting on the Australia thread? Perhaps someone there will be able to assist you in finding the tea locally so you can avoid shipping costs.

diana
      (\__/)
      (o.O )
      (> < ) This is Bunny. He's on his way to world domination.

Comment

Gloria J,
        I tried Bluberry leaf tea a few weeks ago thinking it would taste like, well, blueberries! It didn't. It was very bitter, even with honey. I bought the organic kind so it was JUST blueberry leaves (no preservatives, additives, rose hips, caffein, etc.) I had quite a bit of burning and frequency, so I am not going to try it again. But like Diana said, you may not have any issues with it. I tend to react poorly to any tea except organic peppermint. I found mine at a natural food store, but later I found the brand I bought is at several local grocery stores. I am in the states, though, so I know that isn't super helpful.
        Hope you can find some soon!
        -Rachel
        Rachel
        DX's:
        IC; PFD; possible Fibromyalgia; IBS;

Symptoms: Frequency, Urgency, pelvic and bladder pain, bladder and pelvic spasms, difficulty starting urination, weak stream, incontinence, vaginal and urethral pain

I've Tried:
        three Hydrodistentions, various Rescue Installments; 6 DSMO treatments; Pyridium Plus; Proced; Detrol (patch); Elavil; Uricet K; Elmiron; Nortiptyline; Ultram; Allegra; Ditropan; Ditropan ER; Vesicare; regular Lidocain; Neurontin; Lyrica; and few more I can't remember!
        Currently using:
        Valium; Vicadin; Proced DS; Claritin; Buffered Lidocain; Cymbalta; Baclofen; Prazosin @ night (also on Prednisone and Adderall for my joint pain and severe fatigue)
        Heating pads; frozen water bottles; A&D ointment; Poise pads; IC dieter since 8/06; yoga; imagery & relaxation CD, Mindfullness, self healing CD's; hot baths; seat cushion; prayer
        I am 28 yrs old, dx'ed in '06, still trying to get my health undercontrol!!

Comment

I don't know where you are that you can find it, but here in NC US I saw it at walmart, kmart, and the ingles grocery store. I don't know if there is one of those around you or how much the shipping would be from those stores online. Sorry I can't answer your question better. You might try ebay.
          Mrs. Ridings

I was on...
          Loestrin 24(to prevent period induced flares)
          Elmiron since Feb.'07 for a year and half
          Atenolol for Migraines(caused by elmiron) since June '07(Had to have the amount doubled)
          Tried Prevacid didn't work.
          Tried Axert for migraines didn't work.
          Tried Frova for migraines made worse.
          Atarax Feb.'07-Feb'08
          Used to take IBS meds of all kinds, now I use Yerba Mate guayaki drinks, eating lots of fiber and flax seed, and taking probiotics and added magnesium. My probiotics help w/ flares too.

Now for the occasional flare related to stress, I take probiotic eleven and marshmallow root and it will make it stop and Im fine again. Otherwise I dont have many problems w/ my severe IC like I used to.Thank God!

Find the good in all things and then
          anticipate the good so that you may enjoy it.

(KJV)Psalms 37:
          3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
          4 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
          5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Comment

Working...
          X