Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! I use the MSM gel.....and that alone has ended my urethra pain. Maybe you won't have to mix anything if it helps you the same way! Good luck! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• soccermom32
    replied
    Yes! You can break open an MSM capsule and mix it with 100% pure aloe vera. I got 99.5% pure organic aloe vera from my health food store. The other .5% was whatever makes it a gel. I bought 1000 milligrams of MSM. I will try it tonight. Make sure your container is sterile. I'm going to boil mine to make sure there is no bacteria.

I've heard lots of people say it works great. We shall see! My urethra's been burning since yesterday when I had my instill. Usually instill's don't bother me at all, I don't know what was up yesterday. Ughhh!

Leave a comment:

• zanne
    started a topic Question on MSM

Question on MSM

This is all new to me so I am learning alot from this message board, thank you all for your stories and things to help deal with the pain.

I have not been "officially" diagnosed with IC, but my Dr thinks that I have it. Can you believe I actually found a DR that says I have this instead of saying I don't know what it could be or it is something in your head.

Anyway, I have been reading about people using MSM and also the MSM gel, I have ordered the gel, I do have that outer pain and I really am hoping the gel will work. I did find the MSM capsules at Walgreens and I started taking 2 a day. Also I have started using the Prelief before each meal. I am really hoping these things work for me. I just had a question about the MSM capsules. I thought I read where somebody said you can take pure aloe vera and put the msm powder from the capsule into the aloe vera and mix it up and use it externally. Is this correct? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks again for this message board it has a wealth of information. I know now that I am not alone.
    Zanne
Working...
X