Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charmedx3
    replied
    is this the same as vessence? glucosamine/chrondroitin/msm? i just bought some today. this is the one that you drop in water. i thought i will try it. bought it at costco figure if it doesn't work then i can return it. anyone try it?

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Celebrex

Have added Celebrex to my meds. I remember a uro giving me this a few years ago. I was taking Celebrex last year for a back problem and didn't have any IC symtoms. This may have a benefit while I am in a flare. I will let you know how I feel in a few days.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    There's a big difference between sulfur and the sulfonomides (sulfa) that is the antibiotic. I am allergic to sulfonomides, but not to sulfur.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• jjj2007
    replied
    Sulfur

I just looked that up and...got this

I'm allergic to sulfa drugs. Will I have a bad reaction to MSM?

No. Sulfa drugs are sulfites. MSM is a sulfur compound, but is not a sulfite.

One other site though said to take precaution if allergic to sulfa medicines. Maybe there's a link to sulfite allergy and sulfur deficiency....

Leave a comment:

• Bea
    started a topic msm glut.. sulfur.. allergy

msm glut.. sulfur.. allergy

I am allergic to sulfur(bactrum) is this the same sulfure that is in msm glutamate or is it something else.. I bought it but am afraid to try it
Working...
X