Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dminton
    replied
    Good question. I've been contemplating buying some gel myself, but I'm so sensitive to everything that I have to "poke it with a stick" for a while before I act on anything!

Diana.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI yes a chafing like pain.......like it's raw and rubbing together. It's very sore and hurts to sit, walk or stand. It's awful! The MSM gel has ended my pain. I use it once a day now (I started out using it 3 times a day) and I'm doing great now. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• izazen
    replied
    Please describe your urethral pain - is it a burning or pinching sharp little jabbing/chafing-like pain? Like a rubbing together of sore, inflamed tissue?
    Thanks!
    Sometimes I feel its like being poked with a needle down there.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    I have been using the MSM gel for almost 3 months now and absolutely love the stuff! I've had urethra pain for several years now and nothing the dr. gave me to try helped at all. So we bought the MSM gel and I apply it 3 times a day to the urethra area.......and with in a cpl days......no more pain! I now use it once a day....and it works like a charm!
    I take lots of meds and those meds cause the irritation in my urethra.....but the MSM gel keeps the pain at bay. good luck! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• addie
    started a topic MSM Gel--safety concerns?

MSM Gel--safety concerns?

I've read a number of posts recommending MSM gel. I checked out the Jacob labs website, where there's info about it, and it's basically the same as DMSO. There was an article on here cautioning about the effects of DMSO instillations, and a number of people replied with their bad experiences with DMSO, so I'm just wondering if there would be the same concerns with applying it as a gel. Jacob sells both MSM and DMSO as a gel, and they look to be almost the same. Anyone know anything about this?
Working...
X