Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! I'm a firm believer in freeze dried Aloe Vera. I've been taking it for over 2 yrs and it's always worked great for me. Once I ran out for several days and I could tell I hadn't taken any cause my bladder started getting painful. Since then......I always make sure I order before I run out! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    I am one that responded to Aloe Vera too...and like you found it soothing right away which is why I was more willing to give it the full time to see if there were long term bennefits too which I think there were!
    :woohoo: So glad you found something that helped you!!!

I believe it has a higher likelihood of helping than Elmiron.

Leave a comment:

• Angeles
    replied
    I heard good things about aloe lately, but I haven't tried myself (yet). Maybe it is time....

Leave a comment:

• Kathleen Philli
    started a topic Aloe works great

Aloe works great

Have just started on Aloe. I am taking a whole leaf juice concentrate. Tastes yucky, but after 3 days I already notice a big difference. I have ordered the desert harvest pills, and hope they work as well, but it is really exciting to think that I have found something available at my local whole foods market that can relieve that HORRIBLE burning sensation. I am also on elmiron and plan to take both for a while, maybe forever. If you have't tried Aloe its worth a shot, particularly if you are an elmiron resonder. Good luck to all.
Working...
X