X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alt-K
    replied
    Re: Gotu Kola

I just purchased the extract. Thanks for the info . I also take msm which I has a reconstructive effect to lining also. Also take nettle and uva ursi and cornsilk. The only rx that touched the pain was triavill. I know because before triavil I was bedridden with excrushiating pain.

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Gotu Kola works very differently than Elmiron....there are other things Gotu Kola can do...the reason I tried it was to try to get off of Epilepsy meds.

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    replied
    Urologist suggested

My Urologist suggested two things to me other than Elmiron and Elavil:
    Algonot's Cystoprotek, Preleif, and Slippery Elm caps three in AM, three in PM. I would thing the Gotu Kola would be a good one too. I also like Marshmellow root caps as they make your urine slippery and are good for urethral burning and problems.

Leave a comment:

• Donvar
    replied
    Originally posted by Paininthe*.* View Post
    How long have you taken it? What dosage? Can you describe the results..did it help right away or take awhile? Also, what are your main symptoms?
    I have been contemplating taking Gotu Kola.Urology channel states the dosage as
    http://www.urologychannel.com/inters...reatment.shtml

Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) - Take 30 mg standardized extract triterpenes 3 times a day. It enhances the integrity of connective tissue by stimulating production of glycosaminoglycans, which are an integral component of the protective mucous layer in the bladder.

Leave a comment:

• da89165
    replied
    Can you share where you bought yours? I'm concerned there might be allot of quality variation like there is with aloe vera.

Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Paininthe*.*
    replied
    How long have you taken it? What dosage? Can you describe the results..did it help right away or take awhile? Also, what are your main symptoms?

Leave a comment:

• colourmetwice
    started a topic Gotu Kola

Gotu Kola

Sick of being on multiple meds with few results I started looking at the herbal route. I found this, Gotu Kola, and decided to give it a whirl.

Gotu Kola was (and still is) used as an aide to speed up healing, particularly after episiotemies. It also helps with things like ulcers, including in the bladder...which is what I'm suffering from.

That being said...this herb has given me more relief than Elmiron ever did AND I don't get nauseous or lose any hair.

Obviously you should ask a doctor and/or herbalist before taking it, but I just wanted to make people aware that it was out there and could possibly help.
Working...
X