X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lostpet
    replied
    Adrenal Failure..

I'm seeing Dr. Milton here in GA, just wondering has anyone tried DSF Herbal for Adernal fatique... It does have crushed grape seed, and maybe my bladder won't notice and a few other things... I would appreciate any feed back.. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Vicki
    replied
    My doc says someone my age, 37, needs to be around 900 0r 1000. It has really helped me. I would find someone to start giving me monthly shots. See if you can go and see a hematologist. Mine is fabulous and has helped my energy level tremendously. -Vicki

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    replied
    Well, you know. My level wasw 281 (and normal from my lab was 211-911). My doctor saw that and said "Oh my God. Come in and start B12 shots". They said once you drop below 300, you will start to feel the effects of fatigue. Someone my age (24 y/o) should be around 600 or higher. If I were you, I'd ask about taking sublingual B12 or ask for a another B12 check (and shot if you want). It may make a huge difference. It did for me! It took a few days to notice anything, but I woke up one day feeling more refreshed.

Leave a comment:

• Dean76
    replied
    I did have my B12 checked about a year ago. It was 291. The normal range which was on my blood lab was 181-914 and my doctor said I was in the normal range as well.

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    replied
    Vicki,

My B12 was also very low (in the 200's) and my doctor was shocked because someone my age should be at 600 or better. I just got my first shot last week and I get another next week. I will do another one in 2 weeks, then monthly for a while. 4 days after my first shot I felt a bit more energy (only been 6 days so far). I would say my energy has been a 2 for months and now it's around 6. I have been so deadly tired and that shot made a huge difference. I can't believe it got so low! Stupid IC diet and multi-vitamin restriction!

Leave a comment:

• Vicki
    replied
    I tried the supplements for adrenal fatigue and I flared. I have had the best luck with seeing a hematologist who checked my B-12 level. It was very low so I give myself shots bi-weekly. For the first three months, I did them twice weekly. I feel like a new person! -Vicki

Leave a comment:

• Dean76
    started a topic Adrenal Fatigue????

Adrenal Fatigue????

I know most people with IC have some form of adrenal fatigue. Im sure my adrenals are absolutly shot. I show every symptom and always feel tired. I wanted to see if anyone had any luck with adrenal glandulars or adrenal bovine(tissue) products. I am trying "Adrenal Support", amulti-vitamin, and fish oils but it doesnt seem to be helping with my fatigue. Has anyone delt with hydrocortisone shots. I am desperatley willing to try anything.
    The only thing that has helped somewhat is testosterone and anabolic steriods for hormone treatment but I am off cycle now and really feel tired.
Working...
X