Clear All

• FunGirl
    replied
    ALKALINE water

I'm getting that some PH water this Friday. Can't wait

Leave a comment:

• Lisafliny
    replied
    I can only find ph testers for urine and saliva...where can I get ph test strips for water?

Leave a comment:

• karensmith
    replied
    Alkaline Water

Hello friend,
    I started drinking alkaline water once I fall allergic. It was a friend of mine, who suggested me the ionized alkaline water. I use the Tyent USA water ionizers. The alkaline water tastes good and helps in flushing out the impurities from our body and balances the acid-alkaline body pH. I felt more refreshed and energetic since I started drinking alkaline water.
    Tyent USA is having a wide range of water purification products that promotes health and wellness.

Leave a comment:

• jacque
    replied
    I do great with Aquafina water! I've had IC since 2003 and I found that Aquafina was the only one that didn't give my bladder a problem.

Leave a comment:

• izazen
    replied
    Evian water has helped me tremendously!

It has the same components of baking soda without the sodium.

With Estrace cream and Evian water I'm a happy camper!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Dasani is an irritant for many of us. I avoid any bottled water that has added ingredients. I look for plain spring water with no additives.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Jan S.
    replied
    If you have Meijer Stores (kind of like a Wal-Mart but one step up), they have their own brand of bottled water, Meijer Calcium Plus, and it's Ph balanced and about 1/3 the price of Evean or Fuji.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    Hey yeah really good point! I also tested a bottle of dasani water the other day and it was just as acidic as my tap water. SICK. Anyways I purposly went out and bought eska because it actually had the PH labled right on the bottle, which is rare. I brought it home and re tested it to be sure. I hear that evian is ok and Fuji too... I will stick to alakaline water from now on! lol

Leave a comment:

• Jan S.
    replied
    I have also found that most bottled water is very acidic. We have bottled water at work and I was miserable, drinking many glasses a day. I finally tested it and it was off the chart! I now keep a small container of baking soda at my desk and sprinkle a very small amount in each big glass of water to get the Ph up. When I go to events that offer only bottled water I make sure I have Prelief tablets to drop into the bottled water. I think that helps.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    started a topic ALKALINE water

ALKALINE water

Hi ! Just thought id put this out there. I have ben drinking my tap water since the IC symptoms started, THINKING that it was infact alkaline. Not sure WHY but I just figured ALL water was alkaline. Big mistake. I PH strip tested my water yesterday and it was 5 EEEK!!! I immediatley went out and bought bottled ESKA water with a PH of 7.8. Immediate reliefe. NO WONDER my urine was always acidic! Good gracious! It was because that was all I was drinking !! liquid acid!! lol.. ok not quite, but still.. to my bladder anyways....

I have now been drinking only bottled Eska water for 2 days now and had major improvement. I am hoping they will just continue to get better.

BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR WATER it could be what is hurting you.

Jenn
Working...
X