Desert Harvest Aloe Vera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Harvest Aloe Vera

Has anyone tried this and does it work for you?

Check me out on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/glory.ic
    Diagnosed in early 7-2008 w/ IC: glomerations, mucosal cracking, & crystal embedding in the trigone. First cystoscopy & hydrodistention 7-2008
    Fervent prayer to God-I'm seeking divine healing on God's time table-it hasn't happened yet but I trust in Him for deliverance!
    Tried: Hydroxyzine HCL 50mg-I was a zombie! ,Took 300 mg Elmiron daily (over a year later), Instills, Amitryptiline, Cymbalta, Acupuncture, Herbs & marshmallow root tea, Hydrocodone than oxycodone for pain, Tramadol, Soma, Phenazopyridine (pyridium), MSM gel
    Still taking: Gabapentin (3 pills each night-300mg each), Melatonin (natural supplement)
    The latest, trying to cut out wheat & sugar to see if it helps ( I am desperate to find something-other than meds)! I just got off of a oxycodone habit that I originally was using to try & kill pain to function. I believe I had Opioid-induced hyperalgesia! My pain is not much worse giving up the pain meds after taking them for 4.5 years...it's about the same! It was a vicious cycle!
    IC runs in my family-My aunt has the same condition. The women on my maternal side have frequency issues. I have had frequency for many years. The pain started in December 2005 after I was in a car accident. Other : Hip disease (legg perthes as a child-resulting in a damaged femoral head), I had total hip replacement on my right hip in April 2010 at the age of 34. Had a hysterectomy in October 2010 due to pelvic pain & an unusual uterus.

I'm taking it currently, along with Cystoprotek. I feel tons better than I did when all of this started in March. My primary problem is frequency, with discomfort (I wouldn't call it pain) in the bladder/urethra area.

I'm also staying away from the big food triggers. When I have the time, I do the pelvic exercises in "Heal Pelvic Pain" --- currently, the frequency is down from 15-20 to 10-13 x's in a 24 hour period.
    March 2011-Symptoms began
    May 2011-Tentative diagnosis by OB/GYN
    October 2011-Confirmed diagnosis -- IC/PFD

Current treatments:
    Elmiron- 300 mg (Began 12/11)
    Hydroxyzine- 50-75 mg (Began 7/11)
    Tizabidine- 2mg 3xTID, if needed (Began 12/11)
    IC Diet-Began 5/11
    Pelvic Floor Therapy-Began 12/11

Current Supplements:
    Cystoprotek
    Magnesium
    Fish Oil
    Biotin

Comment

I've tried Desert Harvest Aloe Vera and I felt like it did help with my frequency, but it took a couple of mos to not have the frequency so much!
      Diagnosed in July 2003

Meds and supplements:

Desert Harvest Aloe Vera
      Prelief as needed
      Megafood multi
      Fish oil (Nordic naturals)
      Probiotic (Mega food mega flora brand)
      Vitamin D (Carlson's solar gems 4000 IU)

Favorite Quote:

"Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, and live every day as if it were your last."

Comment

Working...
      X