Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobbieB
    replied
    IC back after 8 years in remission and need help!!

I'm here again after about a year of having IC problems during 2003-04, and reading about bovine colostrum helps, has anyone seen any results and if so how? I'm interested in doing all that I can to keep from getting more pain and also more depressed about this return. I also ordered the Aloe Vera IC tablets, which is something I read about and didn't' know about back then, has anyone had any results with those? Thanks. BobbieB in SC

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    Hey! When I was researching colostrum I actually found alot of info on it that suggested it would be good for someone who is lactose intolerant and actually help them overcome the allergy?? I have no idea whether this is true or not... But I thought it was interesting! I also had trouble with being lactose intolerant (mind you not severley) and I can handle the colostrum I take just fine

Maby looking in to it on the net could help? Maby they have colostrum out there that does not have lactose in it??

Jenn

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    I found a colostrum made from goat's milk at my local health food store. I didn't buy it because I wasn't sure if it's as good as the bovine- and it's not cheap. I have been using the Jarrow's colostrum that is lactose reduced and so far it's been ok. I do have lactose intolerance but my only symptom is diarrhea and no pain or anything so I'm not sure how bad of a lactose intolerance I have.

Leave a comment:

• Bojana
    replied
    I hope someone can give you info, I am also interested in this since I am lactose intolerant, but I did read that there should not be so much lactose in colostrum that even we with issues could handle it. I am still searching for lactose free colostrum.

Leave a comment:

• Pammylynn8
    started a topic non-bovine Colostrum???

non-bovine Colostrum???

I am seriously allergic to beef and dairy-bovine. Does anyone know of Colostrum that comes from another animal. It sounds like it works well for some people.. I looked all over internet and kind find anything.
Working...
X