Ozone oxygen sauna-vaginal insufflations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozone oxygen sauna-vaginal insufflations

Has anyone tried 15 min oxygen/ozone insufflations for IC? I have also been diagnosed with Lyme and there are reports both with sauna too are helpful at erradiating the spirochete, which has also been linked sometimes to IC symptoms. I just tried onem with out sideeffects. ANyone else ventured this area?

tried similar

An alternative newsletter I get from Nevada - the doc claimed he cured IC with ozone gas instillation (probably only one patient) so a naturopath near me who uses ozone gas (which was very diluted to not cause burning) gave me some and I did it 3 times and it just hurt so I knew I was barking up the wrong tree. It was one of those I'll be a total guinia pig moments where I thought I would mess myself up even more or get cured. I am lucky no more damage seemed to be done. I would not breath that stuff as it is toxic I think. I've heard of being used vaginally or rectally and I think it very alternative. You better trust whomever is recommending this stuff.
    I got IC in 1970! I was not diagnosed until 1991. I've tried many drugs and therapies but I tend to only resort to drugs when in a flare because when I am not in a flare (from being good on diet), I suffer only from small bladder volume (like about 7 ozs.) and peeing will relieve the discomfort. When I am feeling relatively normal, I say to myself I am glad I am not on a drug. When I am in a flare, I say, why am I not on a drug! I've recently have been trying to solve my connective issue problems in general. I look to diet and herbs mostly unless it gets really bad. I still think there is great hope for each individual finding a path to healing and there are many.

Comment

My mom called a doctor in her area that does this to IC patients. I spoke with him and he said that he's had a lot of success in treating IC patients this way. I haven't tried it. Sorry it didn't work for you PurpleV
      MP
      Diagnosed with IC since 2008. What I'm doing: 1. Reduce Stress (Sleep...10:30 bedtime MAX 2. Diet: Free of Grains, gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, some nightshades, and I avoid foods on IC list when possible, although IC-list foods don't bother me as much as these other things do. 3. What do I eat? At first the garbanzo bean pattie was my staple (http://tinyurl.com/bddoas4, look for my post). Now I'm on the Auto Immune Profile diet/AIP (Google 'Paleo mom AIP' for more info). 4. IC THESIS: IC is for me and many of us, a systemic issue. I'm looking into Hormone probs, Food intolerances, Leaky Gut, Candida, and oxalate issues. 5. Chronicle of my journey: Read about my ongoing learning here: http://www.weallseeic.blogspot.com I kiss my family every day. Stay positive everyone. I know we can beat this! IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT MY USER NAME: I had to redo my registration/username because I messed something up on my original registration (Something to do with my signature? HTML codes? Blah blah blah. Donna and I tried to figure it out, but alas, we decided the best thing I should do is just get a new userid. My new user ID is minharopaola+

Comment

I read about this recently where the ozone is injected into the bladder. It's part of a four part treatment to "cure" IC, along with candida removal, balancing estrogen with bio-available progesterone, and then more ozone injections in the perineum area. My naturopath said ozone instillations are beyond her capabilities, but I imagine the other parts could be helpful. The site did say the instillations were painless, but who knows. It wasn't claiming 100% success either. I can't remember the URL, but you could try googling "IC cure". I found it on pinterest.

Comment

Chipotle,
          That's exactly what this doctor said. He said that he'd inject it into the bladder...the ozone-air. Again, this doctor claimed good success, but who knows. ???
          I'm always leery of any 'cure' that is floating around. I'm sure we all are .
          Diagnosed with IC since 2008. What I'm doing: 1. Reduce Stress (Sleep...10:30 bedtime MAX 2. Diet: Free of Grains, gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, some nightshades, and I avoid foods on IC list when possible, although IC-list foods don't bother me as much as these other things do. 3. What do I eat? At first the garbanzo bean pattie was my staple (http://tinyurl.com/bddoas4, look for my post). Now I'm on the Auto Immune Profile diet/AIP (Google 'Paleo mom AIP' for more info). 4. IC THESIS: IC is for me and many of us, a systemic issue. I'm looking into Hormone probs, Food intolerances, Leaky Gut, Candida, and oxalate issues. 5. Chronicle of my journey: Read about my ongoing learning here: http://www.weallseeic.blogspot.com I kiss my family every day. Stay positive everyone. I know we can beat this! IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT MY USER NAME: I had to redo my registration/username because I messed something up on my original registration (Something to do with my signature? HTML codes? Blah blah blah. Donna and I tried to figure it out, but alas, we decided the best thing I should do is just get a new userid. My new user ID is minharopaola+

Comment

Working...
          X