X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minharopaola
    replied
    Chipotle,
    That's exactly what this doctor said. He said that he'd inject it into the bladder...the ozone-air. Again, this doctor claimed good success, but who knows. ???
    I'm always leery of any 'cure' that is floating around. I'm sure we all are .

Leave a comment:

• Chipotle
    replied
    I read about this recently where the ozone is injected into the bladder. It's part of a four part treatment to "cure" IC, along with candida removal, balancing estrogen with bio-available progesterone, and then more ozone injections in the perineum area. My naturopath said ozone instillations are beyond her capabilities, but I imagine the other parts could be helpful. The site did say the instillations were painless, but who knows. It wasn't claiming 100% success either. I can't remember the URL, but you could try googling "IC cure". I found it on pinterest.

Leave a comment:

• minharopaola
    replied
    My mom called a doctor in her area that does this to IC patients. I spoke with him and he said that he's had a lot of success in treating IC patients this way. I haven't tried it. Sorry it didn't work for you PurpleV
    MP

Leave a comment:

• purpleviolet
    replied
    tried similar

An alternative newsletter I get from Nevada - the doc claimed he cured IC with ozone gas instillation (probably only one patient) so a naturopath near me who uses ozone gas (which was very diluted to not cause burning) gave me some and I did it 3 times and it just hurt so I knew I was barking up the wrong tree. It was one of those I'll be a total guinia pig moments where I thought I would mess myself up even more or get cured. I am lucky no more damage seemed to be done. I would not breath that stuff as it is toxic I think. I've heard of being used vaginally or rectally and I think it very alternative. You better trust whomever is recommending this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• JET3539
    started a topic Ozone oxygen sauna-vaginal insufflations

Ozone oxygen sauna-vaginal insufflations

Has anyone tried 15 min oxygen/ozone insufflations for IC? I have also been diagnosed with Lyme and there are reports both with sauna too are helpful at erradiating the spirochete, which has also been linked sometimes to IC symptoms. I just tried onem with out sideeffects. ANyone else ventured this area?
Working...
X