Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SueP1
    replied
    I ended up sticking with the Augmentin, and it worked out fine. The IBS settled quickly, and I just finished the 10 days. Yes, the viral part of the sinus problem hasn't run it's course...tough little buggers! Thanks for your replies. baby Sue

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    sorry i can't any type of pnc. so i don't know about the medicine but for just about any type of infection my doctor puts me on leviquin. I'm sorry you are flareing i would call my doctor and let them no maybe they can change you to something else so it want hurt your bladder sending you hugs and prayers for a better tomorrow. grouphug angel kissing
    Rhonda

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    Sinus infections can be tough little infections, probably why the big guns came out. Hope you are doing better soon. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• fireflicker285
    replied
    Oops I spelled it wrong too.

baby

Leave a comment:

• fireflicker285
    replied
    Sorry.....whats Augmentation?
    I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• sunshine_77us
    replied
    I started taking Augmentin yesterday for bladder infection and sinus infection. My dr. said it was the best so hopefully it will clear both.
    Pam

Leave a comment:

• redracer8
    replied
    I just finished augmentin for a repeat sinus infection ! Holy molely ! It's powerful and gave me belly ache but it worked! I had that sinus pain for about 3 months. As soon as I finished the bottle 2 days later I had another UTI !!!

KELLY

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    thats a powerful anti, I would call my dr and find out I have used the z-pac 3 day and its great
    brat

Leave a comment:

• SueP1
    started a topic Augmentin

Augmentin

I'm on Augmentin for sinus & bronchial infections, and my IBS is starting up after only 2 days on it. Is there an antibiotic out there that is less likely to do this?
Working...
X