Programs to pay for botox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programs to pay for botox

does anyone know of any programs that will help with the cost of botox?
    My insurance will pay for the procedure but not the botox.
    I just had it done on friday and it is now wednesday of the following week. I have gone from peeing 30 times a day to 8 times in 24 hours. Ya ya. Now I need to find a way to have it redone in 6 to 9 months. I will find a way to pay for this it this will be my treatment.
    Please let me know if any one can help
    IC/IBS Hopeful : I had my bladder removed on September 29, 2008 for me but I am also so happy I have no regrets

I am so hope it worked for you!!!!!! I did a 3 year trail study and it worked for me. But I am done with it and my insurance is paying for it. email me at [email protected] and will talk more. Deborah Bush
    I have IC, the IBS, Heartburn, High bloodpressure,thyrod problems, depression and clorties pain.

Comment

I e-mailed you thank you so much
      IC/IBS Hopeful : I had my bladder removed on September 29, 2008 for me but I am also so happy I have no regrets

Comment

I have received help from 2 ladies from this site and want to say thank you, CinSin and Deborah Bush thank you so much. I have contacted the Botox reimbersment solutions hotline and they are in the beginning process of helping me with my appeal process with the insurance. I would not have gotten this far if it were not for these two women. Thank you I will keep you all up dated on this appeals process. I want to be able to help anyone who may be going through the same thing I am. Finding a treatment that helps and not sure if you can continue because of money. this is not fair and I will fight until I get the insurance to pay.

Comment

Working...
        X