Still no relief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no relief!

I had Botox done in my bladder three weeks ago and still no relief. Things seem to be going downhill. I have more pain in my bladder and urethra than I did before all this and I still have the same constant frequency and urgency than I did before. I know he said sometimes on some people it just doesn't work. But if that's the case, then what next? I am at a loss. I feel like I have tried everything and nothing seems to work. I live off Oxycodone, which helps the pain a bit but for some reason the codeine keeps me awake so I can't sleep at night. And other than that, I have to take Ambien almost every night. My quality of life seems to be rapidly deteriorating and I am getting more and more hopeless. People tell me I have been such a trooper but I am feel as though I am beginning to falter.

I am sorry that the botox has not worked. Have you considered the interstim for freguenct and urgency? It is not for pain. I was also wonering if you had tried Elmiron, hydroxizine, urised, elavil?

I hope you are feeling better.
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Working...
    X