2nd round of botox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You!

IC is very hard to explain and my dad seems to be the only one that doesnt understand it....my mom had such bladder problems when i was younger to the point where she thinks she might of had IC....So she has had BAD bladder infections with pelvic pain so she most likely knows what it is like.
    And as for the pushing....im still doing it!Its just a habit now but i have to do it in order to empty or i will just feel like crap. So we'll see how well the flomax works and hopefully the pelvic muscles will get better. Im off to take a bath just like dr. moldwin orders...he says 3 times a day....but what if you work and cant do that many..just came to my mind LOL????? I ddont know it doesnt seem to help me that much. But thanks again for everything!
    Laura

Comment

botox not working...

Botox is not working this time....dr. moldwin doubled my valium....he said no more botox...you can get immuned to it after a while so there is no point in doing it again......so he wants to do the the pain block injection....so we have to call him back next week...i already did this injection once..he doesnt want to put me out again bcuz i have been put out too many...but there is no waaaaaaaaaaaaay im doing that without being put out even though he will numb it....OUCH!!!! But i will update next week when i speak to him again..thanks!!
      Laura

Comment

Hi Laura I am going to have a pain block on thru. for my clitorus pain. I am hope that it will work for me. How much Flomax are you taking? I am going to have my thryoid operated on the last tue of Aug. They think it is cancer so they take half of it out and do a frozen section to see what it is. It is really driving me up the wall waiting till last Aug to have this surgery done to see if it is cancer. I want all of you to pray for me!!!

Deborah Bush
        I have IC, the IBS, Heartburn, High bloodpressure,thyrod problems, depression and clorties pain.

Comment

flomax

I take .8mg of flomax a day.....i take it at night but my "hesitation" is in the morning and daytime so i am going to ask if i can take it in the morning instead.
          As for your surgrey i will be praying for you. It must me hard to be told its cancer and have to wait so long. I will be praying that everything goes well.
          Good luck with everything!!
          Laura

Comment

Hi! Laura I take flomax in the morning. They are not sure? if I have cancer Laura. So that is why that is driving me crazy.

Deborah Bush
            I have IC, the IBS, Heartburn, High bloodpressure,thyrod problems, depression and clorties pain.

Comment

The reason they want Flomax to be taken at night is due to the side effects. It can cause orthostatic hypotension, which is dizziness and faintness caused by fluction of the blood pressure due to changing position from lying, sitting, and standing up.

ads

Originally posted by NTHottie14 View Post
              I take .8mg of flomax a day.....i take it at night but my "hesitation" is in the morning and daytime so i am going to ask if i can take it in the morning instead.
              As for your surgrey i will be praying for you. It must me hard to be told its cancer and have to wait so long. I will be praying that everything goes well.
              Good luck with everything!!
              Laura

Comment

flomax

I knew that was the reason they gave it to me at night....my dad had to take it and fainted the day after so they took him off....but i was figuring once you got used to it maybe you dont have to take it at night??? I have not had any problem with the medication...but who knows!! Thanks!
                Laura

Comment

Working...
                X