• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    deborah bush
    ICN Member

• deborah bush
    replied
    Laura, do you have pain or urgency&frqecny?

Deborah Bush

Leave a comment:

• NTHottie14
    ICN Member

• NTHottie14
    replied
    200cc's

He does 100cc's on either side of my pelvic area. But where im not actually sure. Dr. Moldwin said he also does it in his office too but im still so tender and in so much pain i wouldnt be able to handle that. He did a lil tiny internal exam and i was in tears after. Then i had to fly home which sucks. But i cant even walk because it sets everything off for weeks. But im hoping this works longer and cant wait to get it done again so i dont have to worry about the pain and hopefully be able to go back to school. Ive even started weight watchers because ive gained 30 pounds since ive been sick! In 4 weeks ive only lost 2.2 pounds. I cant eexercise and with the meds its hard. But im hoping for the best thanks again!! Also my bladder is back to normal!!!!!!!
    Laura

Leave a comment:

• deborah bush
    ICN Member

• deborah bush
    replied
    Botox

Laura, I do Botox down in Miami, Fl with Dr. Gousse. The first three times I was put to sleep but know I have it done in his office under local. This has been going on since 2003. I did 3 year trail study with him but know I am paying for the botox. I am so lucky that my insurance is paying for it. I hope that the botox last longer this time for you. How much botox do you get? Where does he put it? Will be thinking about you.

Deborah Bush

Leave a comment:

• jpwilkinson
    ICN Member

• jpwilkinson
    replied
    Laura, you are a brave young lady. I feel badly that you have to endure all this pain at such a young age. I started having bladder problems at 19, but they did not get bad until several years later. Good luck on your next treatment. I will keep you in my prayers also.

Judi

Leave a comment:

• NTHottie14
    ICN Member

• NTHottie14
    replied
    Thanks!

Thank you so much for everything. It's great to know that their are so many people out there that are keepiing me in their thoughts. Its a great IC community we have here. I love it and everyone is going through the same thing and its great to know you're not alone. So thanks a lot!!
    Laura

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    ICN Member

• kari1980
    replied
    Hi Laura,
    I'm so sorry that your so young and have to deal with this disease. I'm 46 and I have a hard enough time getting a grip on it, I can't even imagine having to go through it at 16! So I really feel for you. Good luck on your exams, I'm sure you'll do great!

Kari
    Oh, and good luck with the Botox to, I hope it helps you.

Leave a comment:

• NTHottie14
    ICN Member

• NTHottie14
    started a topic 2nd round of botox

2nd round of botox

My first round of botox went great with doctor moldwin but only lasted 3months. Im now in the worse pelvic pain ever. It hurts to wipe myself after i go to the bathroom. My insurance paid for the botox! The 1st and now the
    2nd time. The only thing that wont be paid for fully is the surgrey itself. Persistence and being annoying calling everyday pays off. I thank my mom for that. My procedure is June 12th. I have regents exams that week so please pray for me. I need the prayers and i will certainly do the same in return. I will update as it gets closer and after the botox to update you.
    16yrs old and i have to go through this...... I would have never thought..But thanks and im praying for everyone. Take care.
    Love Laura
Working...
X