No announcement yet.

Botox Instillation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all. Sorry I haven't kept you all updated on the Botox as much as I would of liked to. I have been in so much pain I haven't felt much like replying.

The Botox did not work for me. It did help relax the bladder to the point that I only went about 8-10 times a day but it did nothing for the pain, spasms, or burning. In fact it made the spasms worse because I held the urine so much longer than I use to. After sleeping 4-8 hours I would get up and go to the bathroom and within about 2 minutes I would be doubled over in pain from the spasms. Ugh! It was a double edged sword.

I went to my uro yesterday and he got me set up today for a hypogastric block today. So I am not doing too bad right now. This pain management doc that did this went in through my belly right under my belly button. There was hardly any pain compared to the way it was done in the past. I was given some versed and that was it. I was watching it on the monitor. It was kind of neat. If this works to our liking, the next block will be with either alcohol, or phenol.

If anyone has any questions about my nerve block or botox I will be happy to answer.

Here is hoping for a pain free tomorrow!

Trinka

Comment

Working...
    X