Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BOTOX INJECTION DONE MONDAY THE 13TH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BOTOX INJECTION DONE MONDAY THE 13TH.

SAW A PRAYER FOR ME ON MONDAY AND GO THROUGH ANOTHER BOTOX INJECTION. I HOPING THING GOES OKAY WITH IT. I WILL BE HIS FIRST REPEATER ON THE BOTOX IJECTION. I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT GOES. DEBORAH

Good Luck Deborah!!!!!
    I hope it will help you as the first injection.
    Lots of hugs !!! hi

Comment

Deborah,

How did it go. I am going to call to get another one, but my doctor has to write a letter to get it approved by the insurance.

Hope it went well

Rita

Comment

I HAD MY BOTOX DONE YESTERDAY AND IT WENT WELL. DID NOT HAVE TO MUCH PAIN AFTER I WOKE UP. I WAS ABLE TO PEE AFTER THE BOTOX INJECTION. I WENT IN ABOUT 10:30AM AND WENT HOME ABOUT 3:30 PM. I AM FEELING PREATY GOOD TODAY AND I GO BACK TO THE DOCTOR NEXT TUE. DEBORAH

Comment

I'm very happy that this time everything went well! Please keep us updated.

Comment

Congratulations Deborah!!

Do you know haw many units did your dr inject??

Keep us on touch!

Comment

Deborah,

I am glad this time was better. It is great that your doing well. Keep me posted

Rita

Comment

Deborah - how are you now? Is the Botox working for you?

Also, is there any contraindications for this treatement that you know of? for example - if one has retention all the time anyway, pregnancy, other meds?

Thanks for your help,
                cath
                One day at a time

Comment

FLORE I GOT 150 UNITS AGAIN FROM THE LAST TIME. I AM HAVING PROBLEMS THE LAST 4 DAYS WITH PEEING I HAVE TO PUSH IT OUT.

I GO BACK TO MY DOCTOR TOMORROW AND WILL FLY BACK HOME IN THE EVEING. DEBORAH

Comment

Hi Deborah!!, what did the dr tell you???

Do you continue with trouble to pee??

Comment

Hi Flora I still having some problems peeing. I just had colonsocpe done yesterday and when i woke up I was having problems peeing. So that got hold of my doctor in Miami and told them to put in foley cather and live it in for 4 days. Likly i have appointment with my urologist in Mogantown, wv on Monday. So i am hoping that i will able to go when he takes it out on Monday.
                      Deborah

Comment

I think that foleys is going to help, it always helps me, and my uses to take me for 2 or 3 days after the injections

I´ll see you next week

Comment

Working...
                        X