No announcement yet.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR BOTOX´S ARTICLE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATULATIONS FOR BOTOX´S ARTICLE!!!

Woow!!, was great!!!!!!

I´m very happy, because all that my dr says about Botox in bladder and sphincter is that dr Smith says

He said that he only knows for 4 drs that put the injections, AND I CAN SAY WITH ALOT OF PROUD THAT IN MEXICO WE ONLY HAVE 2 DRS THAT ARE ABLE TO PUT THE INJECTIONS, AND ONE OF THEM IS MINE

In my case I think that is time to begin to think in the next injections, because I am again with trouble to void

grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug kissing kissing Flore, I am praying for you. Hope you feel better soon. I am so glad that the botox is working for you. I wish I had a break from the frequency and urgency. Sometimes I do. keep in touch. Love ya.
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Hi there Flore

I have a friend in TX that has been doing the botox and is having very good results from it. If I had insurance I certainly would want to try it. She said it lasts almost 6 months for her and is able to work now. I am so happy to hear you are doing so well with it. Good Luck and God Bless You. LisaK

Comment

Hi LisaK

I hope that Botox works in you!!, I have my life again in my hands since I´m treating me with it

I´m only on cysta-q, and every 4 o 5 months I have botox and hydros, and with this I can manage better my flares

Let me know please if you decide to inject

God bless you too

Comment

Working...
        X