I´ll have the next injections!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´ll have the next injections!!

Well, I´m again with alot of problems to pee, and I´m leaving alot of residual urine too. I have alot of pain in my vulva and pelvic floor with alot of spams. So I went to see my dr, and he gave me alot of instruction to do instead I´m in Washington
    I have to take at night a muscle relaxer, and take a bathtub (??), and in the morning an analghesic. He told me that may be I´ll be sleepiness

He is going to put Botox again next Nov 8, but this time is going to be different than the others. He only going to put in my urethra and vagina, he is not going to put this time inside my bladder because he things that the last injections in the bladder didn´t work very well as he tought, and I had a hydro last month, so my bladder is fine now

This time I´m not going to be 1 night at the hospital and I´m not going to be in the same hospital that I use to be (a private hospital). This time I´ll be at the Military Hospital

Sooooo, I hope that my sphincter be fine next week until I have the injections

grouphug grouphug grouphug kissing kissing kissing Flore, I am so sorry that you are flaring and in pain. I will be praying for you. Have fun in Washington.
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Thanks Debbie!!!!!

Today I´m pretty nervous, and my strees is in the highest level

Everytime I have to fly, I get very nervous, and of course this doesn´t help me with my sphincter

Last night I was awake for a long time, and at 1:00 am I had alot of spams

I hope that tomorrow I´ll be better, because I´m very happy and exciting to go to Washington, at first time because I´m going to know the Icer´s (my friends)

And I have a cousin (that I love him so much), and I haven´t seen him for 10 years. He lives in Alexandria too, and I´m going to stay all the sunday with him!!!!!!!!!

Please pray for this sphincter!!!!!

Comment

Hi Flore and have a great trip, hope the flare behaves itself. It will be nice for you to see a family member now after so long, and meeting some of the IC gals. I will certainly pray for your sphincter, and you, take care and let us know all about it when you get back, hugs and well wishes for the trip, Iris hi kissing
        Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

grouphug grouphug grouphug Flore you are in my prayers and thoughts. I am praying for you . Stress makes our flares worse which I am finding out. That is great you are seeing your cousin on Sunday. I pray that you have a good time in Washington. You will be with other icers who know what you are going through and you can tell them really how you are feeling, they understand. Hope you feel better soon. Love ya. send you a kiss.
          Hang in there , There is hope.
          There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Working...
          X