Update with Botox and DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update with Botox and DC

I was in Washington, in the scientific symposium and in the patients conference, and both were great!!, the best part of this was that I met another Icer´s and they are lovely

The first that I met was Jill, and belive me, is incredible, I felt very bad 1 day and she was very supportive with me

I was with Tery Q too, she is pregnant and working so hard with her support group in San Diego

Donna is beautiful, and belive me, is very differente in person than is her photo, in fact, I was sitting beside her in the wellcome cocktail and I didn´t know that she was Donna

I was all the patient conference with Cindy (CinSin)

I met Debora H, and Kim (VM), on saturday night Jill invited us to take a dinner in a beautiful place, and in the dinner were Radstudent too, Jill´s mom (she is great, and the most important is that she speaks spanish too) and Deborah´s sister

Well, since I arrived home my pelvic floor is worse everyday, I can´t sit down for a long time, and the spasms are making me crazy, everytime I have to go to the bathroom is like if I been constipaded (??), I have to push, but if I push I have pain, sooooo I´m angry all the day

I should have the injections last saturday, but my dr couldn´t get the surgery room in the military hospital

So I´ll have the injections next saturday in Spanish Hospital (that is private), my dr prefers that I spend 1 night at the hospital with a catheter, so I´ll leave on sunday afternoon, without a catheter and he says that I´m going to able to go to work on monday or tuesday

I´ll have the injections in the urethra and inside my bladder, and he is only going to inject 100 units

The last time that I had the injections were on May

My vulvodynia is in the highest level too, so I can´t be one more second sit down

Bye!!

grouphug grouphug grouphug
    flore, thanks for posting. so sorry that you are in pain and flaring. I will be praying for you. I am glad that you had a good time in Washington. Keep us posted hon. hope you feel better soon.
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Working...
    X