• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariamagnolia
    replied
    Re: How long does Botox last??

Hi Lee

Do you still get the botox and does it work for bladder pain?
    Thanks.
    X
    Maria

Leave a comment:

• Lecoffee4life
    replied

Hmm okay, thanks both of you for answering! Based off people I've asked and your responses it seems like the norm is 3-6 months-ish so I'm probably due.

Leave a comment:

• wizbe
    replied

Botox in the bladder wall can lasts up to 8 months. I am unsure about the pelvic floor

Leave a comment:

• Mothergoose
    replied

I used it for migraine in my forehead and neck, it worked great, I went every three months to get it done.

I would get the treatment after a few days I could no longer raise my eyebrows, by three months it had sirn off enough to be able to raise my eyebrows again.

I have read here others getting it in their bladder it has lasted longer. The ever ending story with IC is everyone reacts differently to different treatments.

I would think you should go discuss this with your doctor.

Leave a comment:

• Lecoffee4life
    started a topic How long does Botox last??

How long does Botox last??

I had Botox injections into my pelvic floor near the beginning of August. After it I noticed I was a bit worse but after a week and some my symptoms got better, like good enough to allow me some sanity and to actually live my life in university and have some fun.
    I noticed 2 weeks ago that my symptoms have been getting worse than my baseline, slowly. I am not sure if it happens to be because I am now on my period, or if the botox is fading, and I am getting scared.
    Does anyone know how long botox should last in pelvic floor? Should I go get another round done if I just had it injected 3 months ago? Please heellpp
Working...
X