Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nal
    replied
    How are you feeling now? What type of medication is Cyclosporine? Ive tried it all including nerve stimulation and nothing helps!

Nancy

Leave a comment:

• Bionic April
    replied
    I hope the personal message helps. On the main Cyclosporine feed I have been trying to keep everyone updated so they know what to expect if they choose to start the medication.

I'm doing great on the medication! I have very few side effects and so far my labs have been great.

I'm feeling about 40 percent better and that is a huge blessing. Feel free to ask me any questions you have.

To me starting this medication was my last hope. I didn't respond to other treatments and am not a canadate to have my bladder removed after several intestinal surgeries. It just felt right to try cyclosporine and I'm REALLY glad I did. It wasn't an easy choice to make, but the pros out-weighed the cons for me.

I hope this helps you and others.

Leave a comment:

• Thingone
    started a topic Need info on Cyclosporine

Need info on Cyclosporine

Just wondering if anyone out there is taking this medication. I have a appointment in three weeks to do blood work to start taking this medication and so far I'm scared to death. I didn't realize what type of medication this was.
    Last edited by Thingone; 05-19-2011, 07:58 AM.
Working...
X