Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you feel better soon good luck and keep us updated. grouphug
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

Well...I've spent the past week brooding over this thing. And still in pain. Sucks. They're all congratulating each other for coming up with a plan, that took 2 weeks to come up with, I see the pain doc on Thurs for a consult...who knows the procedure will be done. SO...while I wait, I hurt. I'm doing everything legal and maybe not quite so to get rid of this damn pain. I'm tired of the curled in ball sleep position, 3-5 nighttime uncoordinated staggers to the can, and the unrelenting pain in my gut .

OK>>>I'll quit complaining...gotta put Kelsey tobed. Good night.
      I.C. DX'd following my "second hysterectomy" (the remaining ovary, that kept bursting and bleeding 2 years after my hyster/right oompherectomy, was removed in 2003. I was a special ed teacher. I am now very lost, and feeling rather hopeless in my life.

Medications I CURRENTLY take:
      90 mgs Ms contin (45 mgs Am/PM)
      Percocet as needed
      Topomax 100mg day
      Ambien 10 mg bed
      desipramine 25 mgs

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Well...I went to the pain doc...asked MANY questions about the procedure. He was very good this time, listened to all my fears, and had said he had gotten a note from my counselor regarding my fears. (I allow exchange of info between him, counselor, uro, and GP) He said he had already decided to use Versed with me so that's a BIG relief. What I did not know is this is just a diagnositic procedure. If the pain in my pelvis (not bladder, but pelvis) goes away, it tells the doc those are the nerve fibers that are too active. He has todo something to shut them down...Ablation (burning), or a spinal stimulator, or something. "Sigh"

I'm off to see my counselor today. Plenty to discuss. My husband doesn't want to take to te procedure (too much to do at work), We're fighting about money (never ending battle)

GRRR....T
        I.C. DX'd following my "second hysterectomy" (the remaining ovary, that kept bursting and bleeding 2 years after my hyster/right oompherectomy, was removed in 2003. I was a special ed teacher. I am now very lost, and feeling rather hopeless in my life.

Medications I CURRENTLY take:
        90 mgs Ms contin (45 mgs Am/PM)
        Percocet as needed
        Topomax 100mg day
        Ambien 10 mg bed
        desipramine 25 mgs

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

You are worth all the bills that are about to show up in the mail box for your nerve blocks! You deserve any treatment that there is to get you feeling better, Remember I told you about the hospitalization, well my husband said" Who do you think we are the Osbournes?, we cannot afford to take you to the Looney Bin," and this was after two Doctor apointments, calling the EMS out to the house cause I cold not breath and I though I was having a heart attack and an all day ER experience from Hell. The ER told me it was just a "little pittely panick disorder and to start taking my Wellbutrin which I believed to be causing the symptoms of panick and anxiety.
          Well after the Loonery Bin stay things got worse again with the panick and on Feb. 1 2003, I went back into the doctor office and he said that the Psychiatrist that doubled me up on Wellbutrin was the worst drug I could be taking, in his book of side effects the number one side effect is Central Nervouse System upset, panic, mania, parinoia, good going guy's , You went to 8 years of school to put me on drugs like that to exaserbate the problems!!
          Do not worry about the money it will come somehow, I racked up almost $10,000 worth of them with all this that started the night of October 29, 2003 and ended on Nov 3 2003.
          I still fight the battle but I will not let the bills deter me from being a happy and semi-healthy human being, the $ will come , it will take 5 or 6 years to pay off but make the payment arrangements now, before the bills come, tell them what you can afford, I give 12 different doc's $25.00 a month and someday. I am not going to worry about it, they will be paid off eventually.

Much luck without worries for you and your husband!
          JessicainArkansas

Comment

Working...
          X