X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JessicainArkansas
    replied
    Decnie,
    I hope everything goes well and you get the outcome you need.
    I already told you I had the Stellate Ganglion Nerve Block and it really did relieve sooooo much pain, I have not worked for 2 years now and I am feeling better and am working on resumes, there are still bad days, I eat naughty stuff and it has it's toll!!!
    It has been 4 months since the last block but I would do it again in a heartbeat if my IC get's that bad again!
    Much luck to you!
    Much luck for a great outcome!
    My prayers are with you
    Jessica Day
    JessicainArkansas
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• lisa35
    replied
    I had a series of three injections, one, every other week. I was a bit sore through my mid section the day after but the actual injection process was quite easy for me. They gave me Versed(sp) and I really don't remember a thing. I had pain relief for a few hours after but nothing long lasting. I felt it was worth a try but I believe the relief period is quite short.

Wishing you better days,

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    I had a caudal block (very similar to a nerve block) and it did absolutely nothing for my pain. It hurt a little but it didn't help at all!

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    started a topic Nerve Block? SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND

Nerve Block? SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND

Hi folks

I'm becoming tolerant to my morphine dosage so rather than upping it, my docs all got together and decided that a nerve block (injecting something into my spine ) would be dandy for me. Problem is, I'm nearly vomitting at the thought. I don'tlike it one bit. I've talked to the nurses at each of the offices and they've patted me on the head and told me not to worry. I see the pain doc next week, I guess just to explain. Idon't think he's doing the procedure then. Have any of you done this, and how did it go, what was the preocedure? I had a terrible experience with an epidural during my second childbirth and am shaking just thinking about this. I don't want to do this.

Someone please respond....thannks
Working...
X