X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briza
    replied
    Cindy
    I've only been able to take 10 mg Flexeril at night...it makes me so sleepy. I see you take up to 30 mg a day...did the sleepy side effect wear off after continued use?
    I'm probably going to have to ask for 5 mg tabs, since the ones I have aren't scored, so I guess they're not supposed to be split.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    flexeril generic is cyclobenzaprine. I take 20 to 30 mg a day. I haven't had it make me feel hungry.

Leave a comment:

• Smokey
    replied
    Amy do you know the generic name for zanaflex?

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I am not sure what the generic name is of it. But, another one that several take is Skelaxin. I have tried it too, but the Zanaflex worked best for me. I take 4 mg 3 times a day. Hycosamine is also one I use, since it is an ingrediant in another one of my meds, Urimar-T.

Hopefully, one of the ladies who takes the Flexerill (sp?) will be able to tell you the generic name.

Leave a comment:

• Smokey
    replied
    what is the generic name for flexeril? I am from Australia, I can not find flexeril.

Leave a comment:

• ICKIRSTI
    replied
    I'm with the popular vote (Flexeril/Cyclobenzaprine) Honestly, I think the anti-depressants make me put on more weight, than all other meds combined!

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    I"m taking Flexeril 10 mg, also, with no problems, except that it makes me very sleepy. I preferred Valium 2 mg.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I take Zanaflex and havent had that problem with it. I have taken Flexeral and Soma in the past and havent had that happen with them either. Good luck, hope you find something to help!

Leave a comment:

• sunshine_77us
    replied
    muscle relaxants

I take Flexrill with no problems.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    There are several. I prefer hyoscyamine.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Smokey
    started a topic muscle relexant

muscle relexant

Can you please tell me if there are any muscle relexants that do no increase your hunger or cause weight gain?
Working...
X