X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonheart
    replied
    Originally posted by lorenab View Post
    Thank you for your reply. do you know the generic name for tapomax? I am from Australia and I can not find anything for tapomax. thanks again,
    It's spelled Topamax, which is why you aren't finding it.

I've had complete pain relief after only a few days of being on 50mg of it. It's been a miracle drug for me! Also, I'm losing a major amount of weight. :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• feresp497
    replied
    Hi, I was just put on 100mg of Lyrica, I hope that is a high enough dose to stop the pain . He gave it to me because I now also have neuropathic pain coming from my bladder.For now it makes me very dizzy, but I hope this will go away.

Leave a comment:

• Ginny
    replied
    I keep starting and stopping Lyrica. It's very hard to take if you are taking pain meds also. It's just too much. It makes me very tired.

What I do know is you really have to be on a very high dose. It needs to be increased a lot in order to get relief from pain. Not sure about the frequency.

Ginny

Leave a comment:

• Rivet Kitty
    replied
    I started Lyrica about 2 weeks ago. Thus far I can only take it at night because it puts me right to sleep. I would definitely recommend it to people who have problems staying asleep, however it really doesn't do anything for my pain. It's a bummer.

Good luck finding something that works for you!

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Lyrica helps a bit with frequency and urethral pain for myself. It's not 100% but it's better than nothing. I have actually lost weight. I've been on it for about a year.

Leave a comment:

• Smokey
    replied
    SRMaggie

Thank you for your reply. do you know the generic name for tapomax? I am from Australia and I can not find anything for tapomax. thanks again,

Leave a comment:

• SrMaggie
    replied
    I took lyrica for pain for sciatica. It really did help with urethral pain. HOwever, I gained major weight in a short time. The doctor changed the med to tapomax which has helped with the pain and on the side - weight loss.

Leave a comment:

• Smokey
    started a topic Lyrica??

Lyrica??

I would like to know if Lyrica helps with frequency or is it only for pain management? thank you.
Working...
X